1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stink at book learning, could use help and will trade

Discussion in 'PHP' started by durbustweeb, Apr 24, 2012.

I'd like to establish a working friendship with someone who can walk me through building a simple PHP form, linking to appropriate and easy MYSQL database using phpMyAdmin, and php script that would return data from both list and text fields to one of three user-selected emails. It's simple, I know, and I'm not exactly a beginner so there is working knowledge on which to build. In return, I can either instruct on (even advanced) Photoshop or do some PS work. I am a very experienced, excellent designer and instructor, have taught advanced design college courses, Photoshop workshops for beginning to professional level users, have co-written an intermediate-advanced level book published by a major label, and have my work and techniques published in many major books, magazines and websites.

Yes, I could hire someone, but this is for my own education. Very aware of time-wasting for both you and me, but not interested in a minute-for-minute mentality. Open-ended, non-abusive cooperative effort preferred.

durbustweeb, Apr 24, 2012 IP