1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Still using e-mail?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Joshie, May 21, 2014.

1. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you do business online then you can’t help but use email. Transactional emails are the most common emails we send and receive from day to day. From sending offers to welcome or thank you notes to your new subscribers to sending updates, invoice, delivery details and status to asking for feedback – emails are your main source of communication. Sure you can use text message but if you deal with overseas customers then texting would be costly.

nard, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  2. safetynetzero

safetynetzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love email, but I'm not as mobile as most. I don't think it will be going away anytime soon as it's a valuable tool for marketing and business. Hard to beat text messaging for personal/social though.

safetynetzero, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When everything else fails or stops existing. Email will always be around.

Mkcoy, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  4. Romilwriter

Romilwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    whatsapp

Romilwriter, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    While its true. email still are best to contact someone who isn't online all the time. I have sent a message 3 months ago. its only now that i got a response. I sure have given him all the time to think of my offer.

TB Ann, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  6. Steven1989

Steven1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we usually don'use email to speak with us friends,but... it's very important for work, newsletter, ecc ecc :)

Steven1989, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  7. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all Email is very useful of our life because I take the many information throw the mail.I talking about our friends with emails and chat.Today is the create account in any social media site so that use in your email account verify.

My business is the internet marketing so that I use to the many website and social website as well as Facebook,Twitter,Diggo,Delicious, so that I use to the still email account.

Email has "become a counter-productivity tool.Email is actually tremendous open plateform on which new innovative things can and have been built.Email was one's passport and identity.So that it is use to the create accout in social media sites.Before Facebook,Twitter became a true alternative for verifying one's identity on the web, the email address was how one accomplished serious things on the Internet.

Want to verify a bank account? Email. Amazon? Email. Forums? Even Facebook in the early days? Email. And it meant something where your email address was hosted.Email was the primary means of direct social communication on the Internet.I use the primary mode of network the work communication.

Email has gotten much smarter and easier to use, while retaining its ubiquity and interoperability.So that I use still Email in my life and in internet marketing work.

Rocko Berry, Apr 23, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. s3m

s3m Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you don't want to entrust confidential information to social networks and make a well-organized email server - with encryption for example

Also all social services need email when you register an account. It is just a type of ID which is familiar to all of internet users.

s3m, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  9. Prince SEO

Prince SEO Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i am still using email. lots of sites provides emails, but Gmail is very secure and Gmail also provides lots of things. Yahoo don't provide multiple email id's. Yandex one of the best website, who provides multiple emails in one account like (Yahoo, Gmail).

Prince SEO, May 1, 2015 IP