1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling *Sticky* - The best Affordable and Quality Designer Thread on DP

Discussion in 'Design' started by apollotony, Jun 12, 2010.

Finding a professional designer with experience, support, affordability and one that will keep up with your 100% satisfaction is hard to find! I run Apollo Marketing Group we are a Design, Print and Marketing team with over 8 years of experience. We have a team of in house designers that work with myself(head designer) on each project to ensure quality is the best and to our clients needs.

We offer services that include but are not limited to:

Web site and Landing Page Design

Web Design:

Having a professional design for your website is key to make your user feel like your website is credible, easy to use and is monetize to make you money. We are a team of professional designers that can design you a custom design for your website, wordpress or any other management system. Our key is 100% customer satisfaction! Look below at some of our web site design prices:

Web Design with up to 3 Page styles(Non-coded) - $85

Web Design with up to 3 Page styles(Coded to Standards) - $125

Landing Page:
    When it comes to advertising your products, links, newsletters or anything that involves a users action a landing page is a good idea to have! Having a landing page specialized to have a user to a specific thing can help you earn much more money and reach the goals you want from your website with a focused landing page.

Professional Landing Pages start at $65(Non-coded) or $90(Coded)

Logo and Banner Design

Logo Design:
    Having a logo that stands out and is easy to remember is great for branding your website and is over all good for the long run!

We can provide you with logos for as little as $10!

Banner Designers:
    Have us professionally design your banner for as little as $10
    [​IMG]

Print and Promotional Design
    Our company is a Professional Marketing, PRINT and Design company. We can design and print your promotional and print work. Our services for this include but are not limited to:

• Business Cards
    • Flyers
    • Brochures
    • T-Shirts
    • And much more!

Graphics and other Design items
    Are you is search of a designer to create custom graphics or designs for you that do not include the services listed above? Please contact us for a custom quote!

If you are interested in any of our services above please do not hesitate to contact us:

tony [at] apollomg.net
    or through this forum or PM

Thanks!

apollotony, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  2. carlennj

carlennj Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have used apollo for a few landing pages and websites i needed designed! they are amazing and got my work done quick... will use again.

carlennj, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. bud750

bud750 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have used apollo for a logo and banner and it was a great job and very fast and even re did some size problems i has, i found my new logo and banner team, no worries here must use them

bud750, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. apollotony

apollotony Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the great replies... Looking forward to doing more work... Send all design work my way, I will complete promptly and to your 100% satisfaction!

apollotony, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  5. apollotony

apollotony Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are available for much more work! We can complete almost any project within 12 hours! Contact us for details!

apollotony, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  6. justcrowd2010

justcrowd2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well 8 years really is long, could you send me the details through PM? Thanks

justcrowd2010, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  7. apollotony

apollotony Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone! Today we are holding a special promotion! For those who order a service $25 or more will get a Free 200 Targeted Backlinks!

apollotony, Jun 16, 2010 IP