1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sticky blogpost better Much better than normal plogpost?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by akara, Sep 26, 2013.

?

Which works the best

1. Sticky blogpost

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Normal blogpost

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blogpost roll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I am trying to build SEO for my websites,,,selling home use beauty equipments
    Now i am contacting some guys for links...but i would like to know what is the best and cheap way

akara, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure there is a best cheap way to buy links. You should work to create links more naturally through guest blog posts and links from sites that are relevant to yours.

Jen 101, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contacting folks for links is a lot of work, and doesn't always produce good results. You might try guest posting. It can be a win-win and will allow you to receive relevant links. Moz has a pretty good article on guest posting at: http://moz.com/blog/five-steps-to-finding-the-right-guest-blogging-opportunities

You want to pre-quality the blog so that you get maximum benefit. Also consider developing a post that can be re-tasked for other purposes, so that you guest post drives PR and traffic to you own sites, which provides even more (and better) information. Look for sites that will help you out. For example, when searching use Google to find good blogs. If your topic is web design, you could use queries like:
    “top web design blogs”
    “best web design blogs”
    “list of web design blogs”

Make sure your topic can appeal to a good-sized audience and can span different topic across your niche. Also make sure the blogs have social network share buttons so that you can can maximum leverage (and likes, Google +) from your efforts.

Nick Gomez, Sep 27, 2013 IP