1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Staying On Track

Discussion in 'General Business' started by XFM Radio, Feb 2, 2021.

Hello you good people, hope all is well.

I have been working at home since the pandemic started and i just dont feel to be growing my affiliate marketing business enough. It has always being just me and my accountant and its hard to focus at home. Does anyone have any strategies to slowly start growing my business please and i am also scared of taking risks, ie. investing capital in marketing. I feel if i dont overcome this barrier i will never be satisfied and where i want to be.

I want to help charities and other people rather than being focused on profits for myself. However making between 30 - 50k a year just doesn't satisfy me at all. I have been going like this for about 5 years now. Any help on growing would be extremely grateful, any steps i can take to start expanding.

Thank you so much for your time and any help you can give.

XFM Radio, Feb 2, 2021 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Reinvest some of your profits back into expanding your advertising reach, mostly in social media platforms.

asmodeus, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Download a business plan template and work through it.
    What are your competitors doing right? what risks are there that may decimate your market? what opportunities are there to add to your products? what do you do well personally, and not so well?

sarahk, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If this is indeed what you are making from home, and you are not exaggerating (i.e. BSing) then you ought to be well pleased with yourself. Just keep in mind that a lot of people are hurting right now and wonder how they will pay the mortgage/rent, and some don't even have enough to eat. Working from home making $50,000 a year in the middle of a pandemic is not a negative, but rather a positive.

Time to reset, rethink, and count your blessings.;)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 14, 2021 IP