1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from XY7 they steal leads

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by newprogramer69, Jan 21, 2009.

1. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An affiliate company who steals 1 cent from their client (which is their partner actually) doesn't deserve the right to exist

I honestly know nothing about the company in question, but that's my general point of view

stats, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  2. nickthrolson

nickthrolson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Xy7 is a legit company Highly doubt they steal leads aka scrub leads from their publishers there a great company highly recommend them for any publisher

nickthrolson, Feb 8, 2009 IP
  3. Devilry

Devilry Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate to dig up this old thread, but I think its highly important that the OP or XY7 contact a mod and request the original post be edited or the thread deleted, anyone that doesnt read the entire post is going to not read past the first page and not do business with XY7, cause in my case I search and research each company I consider dealing with for about a full day, and dig up every single shred of evidence that people say about them and keep notes and make my decision at the end of the day.

Devilry, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  4. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Seeing as how the Affiliate Manager is banned here doesn't help them much either...Anyone know why he was banned?

Shaz07, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  5. traian13

traian13 Peon

Best Answers:
    One should not take a decision based on a post in a forum... deeper investigation is must...

traian13, Apr 3, 2009 IP