1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from XY7 they steal leads

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by newprogramer69, Jan 21, 2009.

So as tons before me I flew for xy7.com lies , not only have I caught them scraping leads ,but they are out right turning off tracking on your affiliate link and taking the money for themselves.After talking to "Kevin De Vincenzi
    " the Cheif Executive Officer or what I like to call him the "chief Con officer" admited of doing this after I showed proof of this happening. After this I told him I wasn't going to work for them anymore . Well short story ,they have not paid me the $2,100 they owe and don't answers my email anymore.:mad:

newprogramer69, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  2. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking of signing up for xy7.
    Can you share some more details please. How did you trace their scraping? What type of proof did you submit. Also what type of offers were you promoting.

NaughtyNeo, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  3. newprogramer69

newprogramer69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically I use live http header and saw when traffic went high they redirect the tracking link to there link. I notice this because I was doing the same offers on a other network and was getting 10 the convention rate so I look in to it and that what I found. The offer I was promoting was "Netflix" but the redirct was on xy7 server not Netflix's. Not only did they screw me by scraping leads from me but know they won't even pay me the money they owe me or return my emails.

4. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Almost all network steal leads,XY7 may be doing on larger volume,its part of CPA game.

getjimmy, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  5. DynamicOxygen

DynamicOxygen Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt normal companies do this, since this would constitute pure fraud...

DynamicOxygen, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  6. newprogramer69

Best Answers:
    While if that true then they are raping leads, I have never notice it with any other company like this. What there doing is just flat fraud.

7. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    the only time they dont pay on production is when its fraud or by way of traffic that was against the description. I've worked w/ Kevin for 11+ years and can tell you that they have the highest integrity in the biz. Makes me wonder what sort of traffic you pushed to them to not get paid....thats the real question.

wagz, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  8. newprogramer69

Best Answers:
    Well the traffic was ppc from google and yahoo all legit and aloud by netflix terms, they didn't have one problem with paying in tell I call him out on his tracking fraud. Make me wonder if your a account manager that works for them with the way your defending them.

newprogramer69, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  9. xy7kevin

xy7kevin Guest

Best Answers:
    xy7 is a great company and doesn't steal leads like other companies do. If you havn't joined now the time.:)

xy7kevin, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  10. newprogramer69

Best Answers:
    Is this a joke? Let me point out your user name is "xy7kevin" , so kevin were my money at? You could always steal some of wagz's leads to pay me!!

11. Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith Guest

Best Answers:

Kevin Smith, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  12. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    i'll say again, i've worked w/ Kevin for over 11 years and we used to be biz partners in several leadgen biz's.... I know his biz practices & his integrity, he doesnt "steal leads". I also work w/ him within his xy7 circle now and I can tell you that the netflix campaign doesnt give realtime stats & they are inported from the advertiser xy7 has the deal through. Whats actually ironic is that Xy7 is pretty much the only affiliate network in the industry that pays our affiliates even if their advertisers dont pay them (not regarding fraud obviously).
    It would be interesting if Xy7 shows your traffic on here to show exactly what was sent through.

wagz, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  13. newprogramer69

Best Answers:
    You should change your username to "wagz of the honest xy7" lol... but for real I'm glad you had a good time with them I didn't that what this post is about . And I think it my duty to inform other of what they did to me so they can be on the look out for it so it doesn't happen to them if they choose to work for them.

14. devils_reject

devils_reject Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, i was about to say the same.

You will gave to get used to it

devils_reject, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  15. wagz

wagz Peon

Best Answers:
    i would say a better statement is "advertisers" tend to scrub numbers, its not so much the affiliate networks themselves.

I've been informed of Justins little issue and its pretty amusing honestly, he's done this in the past & admitted it was garbage/fraud traffic.

to each their own

wagz, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  16. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    I am part of their company, and when i talked to them on the phone they looked like professional and friendly people..

Proximity, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  17. newprogramer69

Best Answers:
    That sound every professional of a company to share affiliate's info like that?

18. Marksus8

Marksus8 Peon

Best Answers:
    You realize that's probably not a real XY7 representative?

3 posts, all in this thread.

Marksus8, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  19. DynamicOxygen

DynamicOxygen Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that we never done any business with XY7 and I have no idea about how professional, etc. the company is, perhaps affiliate did commit fraud, etc.. I have no idea and its really not my business in this case, it is really up to XY7...

However I do believe that people should have racial tolerance and shouldnt use words such as "N word" especially on public forums and especially if they officially represent their company...

DynamicOxygen, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  20. Tehmanice

Tehmanice Banned

Best Answers:
    The DirectTrack platform loses around 10% of all leads, it's not XY7's fault. So you can call most CPA companies "scammers" or whatever since most use DirectTrack.

Sure there might be some scrubbing, but I've found XY7 to be the best so far compared to the likes of Copeac etc.

Tehmanice, Jan 23, 2009 IP