1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from vcommission.com, red alert

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by raiderremo, May 26, 2009.

1. dillfly2000

dillfly2000 Member

Best Answers:
    I sold an item on a forum, the item didn't reach the guy for two weeks, during the shipping period, he told me he was phoning the authorities because i scammed him, he started spreading rumors that i was a scammer all over the forum, then he got his item in the mail, he apologized and made sure the forum knew that i wasn't a scammer.

Its happens.

dillfly2000, Jul 19, 2010 IP
    wco likes this.
  2. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    Vcommission is not a scam. I am with them since Sep 20, 2010. I am continuously having in touch with my account manager.

If you guys don't like anything personally then please keep it to yourself, please don't shout without any proof.

Chandrakant Prasad, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Directtrack doesn't have a bad reputation, it could just be that some of those leads are being scrubbed

golfpro1, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  4. jaseenoor

jaseenoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really think there is lot of witch hunt going on against Vcommission. People complain about almost nothing. Sending traffic does not always results in conversion and as an affiliate we must be sure about it. Recently I sent 300 clicks to Epic on a program I believed would deliver greatly. But I did not receive a single conversion. Does that mean EPic not tracking their leads. They are the leaders...
    In India there are some affiliate networks but I believe vcommission is the best one out there. They have the offers that do convert. Well I too had some tracking related doubts but there are many more networks that use the same tracking system. We must learn to work with it.
    I must say their affiliate managers are among the best in the industry. I found Parul and Neha extremely help ful. When compared with EWA or other networks they may lack on experience and knowledge but they do a great job in providing answers.
    Payments well I must say I am not happy with Net30. I am looking for faster payment. But I must say they pay. I have received a healthy check last week and I have already sent over 3000 dollars worth traffic to them already this month. The payment I received is my third payment. So I can safely say they pay but they are little bit slow.
    When compared to other Indian networks they are the best on every term. When compared with international networks they have some catching to do. But who cares they really do have some converting offers and I love those offers.

jaseenoor, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  5. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Noor. All your suggestions and feedback are welcome and we are surely trying our best to move up in the queue :)

vcommission, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  6. tradedomain

tradedomain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Noor, Thanks

Can u guide how u generate major traffic for affiliates. I m doing / trying from last year but no major success.

About vcommission I am very positive. My friend got the payment,too. I can see Just to increase POST counts people are writting here.

Can you provide a few guidelines for the promotion

Regards

tradedomain, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  7. trickidea

trickidea Member

Best Answers:
    DEAR PARUL YOU ARE MY ACCOUNT MANAGER E-mail can You Tell How MY EARNING in US DOLLAR CHANGE TO RS and Also You didn"t Transfer that amount to My Bank nor to New Site Your Managers Calling and Confirming that it is Rectified but nothing done from last 2 years is it Genuine or Fraud ????????? ANSWER IT

trickidea, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  8. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    how to check cookie time period in individual company affiliate ?

indiasbull, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  9. Fakhruddin Lukmani

Fakhruddin Lukmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vcommission Scam! (With Proof) Vcom scam.jpg
    - I had worked with Vcommission for 3 months and my Affiliate manager said me that they will release all my payment together. Just before one day of payment release she told me that your payment has been rejected. And she refused to pay any single penny even she has commited to release my all payments together.

Vcom scam.jpg

Fakhruddin Lukmani, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  10. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up, buddy! :D

Anitasol, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not see what the problem with vcommission is.
    Their tracking is closely on pair with google analytics.
    Most important of all, they pay regularly.

planck, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  12. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    their office in mohali, india is just 500 meter from my office.

i had talk with them too.

they are doing genuine work

indiasbull, Sep 16, 2018 IP
  13. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second that.
    If you believe that you are being scammed; then post screenshots of alleged scamming activity.

planck, Oct 24, 2018 IP