1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from the scripts creted by phplemon.com

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dojodesign, Mar 31, 2013.

1. ThePHPMaster

ThePHPMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean something like HotScripts.com (or the many alternatives):
    http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/adquick-2-11-adbrite-clone-php-script/

In regarding to Paypal disputes, if it doesn't go in your favor, you can always dispute it with the bank (worked well a couple of times for me).

ThePHPMaster, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. alexist

alexist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this scripts is fake script, they didnt work as well as ppc engine, some klik can't work and delivery money to publisher and can't be reduced at advertiser. This is terrible, phplemon try to make nice frontpage, but in another page, this is just fake script. Just like in his demo, he didnt provide frontpage and backend demo connected, he talk to me that was security reason. But i think he tried to hide the truth, just fake script....stay away from it.

alexist, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  3. alexist

alexist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for a few days after my previous posts , phplemon conctact me and he support me as well as he should, and until now he still supporting me. I think this was a mistake, I just cannot wait and I get hurry to be an angry.

Once for all, i am sorry to phplemon about my previous post . This script is reliable, and all feature is work as it should PPC Engine, some still need to be fixed. If you need powerfull script ,cheapest one , and ready to be a patient , i recommend this one.

alexist, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still there are people here who didn't get their money back or their sites working as they should (and as they are advertised to work).

SuperiorWD, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    I also had the same story as yours and guess what ?
    I also opened a PP dispute and got my money back.

Robinsh123, Apr 27, 2014 IP