1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from reflex affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by alexgreatcpa, Oct 24, 2018.

Hey guys, i was asked to join reflex from its manager , i askes what is minimum to get paid manager told its 500, i said ok.
    I started working on their offers, it was really not much better, i started and stopped soon, manager pushed me more and more, i started again and generated 650 in 3 months.
    Suddenly i saw my manager is changed, 20th was payday. And 19th they blocked my account removed my skype contact and blocked mw on facebook and every where.

How can you believe that after 4 month you get to know that traffic was fraud just before the payment day?

If it was , everyone communicate and try to solve the situation. But reflex is fucking retarded

So i suggest you guys dont fall in their trap and seeing their long list of staff members. Acctually no one exist or they are robot.

I lost my amount and chat history is avilable, i will post chat history if reflex counter here.
    I

alexgreatcpa, Oct 24, 2018 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously, you are still learning...
    Your learning curve is rather flat though... I just had to bring that up. Couldn't help myself.

Come on buddy!
    After all these years and you still got swindled...
    I mean, your learning curve is really flat.... Yeah! I know. I couldn't help the redundancy either.

planck, Oct 24, 2018 IP