1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from PropellerAds Scam Network Filled with Malware

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AjOnline, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Simon Stapleton

Simon Stapleton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stay Away - PropellerAds is a scam and spreads malware. I signed up and my 'payout' rose quickly. I thought I was turning my traffic into real cash. And then my balance disappeared overnight. I couldn't get a straight answer from support. The account manager claimed I had bogus traffic - which I later discovered was certainly injected by propellerads. I also discovered that much of the 'ads' being served by them were malware and those annoying ads that hijack your browser until you make a payment to have your machine cleaned.
    SEMrush
    My advice - stick with Adwords or a network with a strong reputation.

Simon Stapleton, Sep 1, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. TechRectify

TechRectify Peon

Best Answers:
    They rejected my payments with a very lame excuse. PropellerAds Totally scam website.
    I was a publisher, my website approved by them! & The ads was on my website for whole 6 month! now after 6 month they rejected the payment !!
    Their scam support told me you sent a fake id and our policy team can't send you payment

So why the hell they block my payment

TechRectify, Sep 16, 2019 at 12:58 AM IP
  3. TechRectify

TechRectify Peon

Best Answers:
    Propellerads is pure scam network they blocked my payment and tod me sent an id card and when I sent an id card thy told me our policy team decided not to send your payment

Attached Files:

TechRectify, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:02 AM IP