1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay Away from Hilltopads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by adnety, Mar 20, 2018.

I thought you people should know that Hilltopads is a network which do not pay their publishers and network partners. I've lost more than $2500 with this so called genuine network.

I had and account with them for a long time and they paid me only small payments of $200-$300.

After some time i decided to give them a chance to become one of my main partners and increase the volume delivered to their network.

The account manager said everything is ok and i should increase more the volume of traffic. And when was time to make me a big payment...surprise...they suspended the account.

After i sent them more than 30M impressions they realised that my traffic is "not good" for them and suspended my account. But they did sold it. That's the way some understand to do business these days.

Maybe some of you worked with my networks in the past(cpmoz.com, clicknety.com, adnety.com, media-cash.com) and some don't but one thing i'm pretty sure. I always paid my publishers and every suspension of any account which i considered to be fraudulent occured in less than 24h.

Well, Hilltopads took my traffic, sold it and when was time to pay they just suspended the account.

There are some really good networks outhere you can choose from for popunders: popcash, adcash and some for adult but when it comes to Hilltopads: STAY AWAY .

adnety, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  2. thetrafficbrokers

thetrafficbrokers Member

Best Answers:
    I feel you mate. Ran with them in the past, $100+ dollars, they paid on time.

But a few months back, ran a few days for $300+, claimed traffic was not good enough for advertiser, had to refund the advertiser, and deducted the money. Account was not suspended as the traffic was not fraud, but just "not good enough" for the advertiser as claimed by the AM. If all ad networks work like that, won't all pubs go bust? and wont all advertisers get free advertising? cpm advertising is all about trial and error, and advertisers can't expect traffic to convert super well all the time.

Now that the industry is moving towards this direction, advice is to stay away from dodgy companies like Hilltop, Mediawayss, etc. and ONLY stick with proper reputable companies like Propeller, Adcash, Popcash, Popads

thetrafficbrokers, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  3. Victor_999

Victor_999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys!
    To monetize your traffic the most effectively I recommend using AdSpyglass.
    They work with ad networks referred to above and etc (they have 30 ad networks in their list).
    Also, you can find their average eCPM here: https://www.adspyglass.com/best-ad-networks

Victor_999, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  4. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    message for info about advertiser.website

alwaysforGod, Mar 28, 2018 IP