1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from DankProxies.com for proxies

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by majikmunkey, Oct 23, 2010.

I hardly EVER bitch about anything, but i had to out this snake.

Bought a small test package from them days ago, 5 ips for 19.99, was previously using mr.tornados proxies, but i thought i could find cheaper and similar quality, boy was i wrong. Having used packetflip, proxy bonanza and multiple other less known proxy services, i decided to use DankProxies.com since someone here mentioned they use them and had no problems with them.

So after the package is ordered. I get the usual confirmation email bla bla. I get my ips/proxies, go to scrapebox and test them and i need a username and password for authentication, ok cool go to all my emails from them and NO Usernames or Passwords. So I email support, almost a day later, I get my user authorization. Ok what ever, that bugged me a bit. Then out of no where the next day, my user/password doesnt work. WTF. No email or anything of updated user/passwords. I then was upset and tried to contact their "live chat" support. Lo and behold i sat there like a dope for 15 minutes while my support representative would be with me "shortly". Never showed up, tried multiple times afterwards, NADA. I dont think they have support. So i get an email about 2 hours later, with their new password.

At this point, I had it with them, Im super busy and dont have time to mess around with people who dont have their shit together. SO I fired off a nice email to them about requesting a refund as their site says 15 day money back guarantee, I had only been using their proxies 3 days or so. I get a response saying they will not refund the money stating that it was my fault i had not known how to properly use their proxies...

OK filed a dispute in paypal, notified the person i had been in contact with, they hadnt done anything in paypal about the dispute, so i escalated it to a claim. So I get an email earlier from them saying "where do you see the 15 day guarantee on the site?" so im thinkin to myself. This F%$kin snake removed it. SURE ENOUGH i go to the site and its gone. I dont think this guy is real smart cause i just pulled up a cache of the site from earlier in the week and emailed him exactly where it says it.

GO check out the site right now and check the cache

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...proxies.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1

F$%kin snake wont return a measly 20 bux, fine, ruin your reputation.

majikmunkey, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. bkcopies

bkcopies Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I wish I would've known also. I purchased it 1 day before you made this post. The proxies only worked for a week. :mad: then the password was no good. He refused to answer my support questions. So I filed a claim through PayPal and was denied a refund because it was it worked for a week. BS

So, you want to get him back. File a chargeback with your credit card. PayPal now charges a $20 NON-Refundable fee to the seller regardless of outcome.

Sure, I paid $20. However, I'm sick of being scammed. I've got a lot of time on my hands. And I've gone through every backlink he has and posted my bad reviews.

he also has other websites like pvaland.com (that's what shows up on paypal receipt), and buyprivateproxies.com, and craigslistaccounts.info/craigslistaccounts.html and geopva.com

I won't stop till I give enouph bad reviews.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    bkcopies, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  3. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    I had heard a lot of negative feedback from this and I swear this one is a glitch and I think a scam!

Elitegeek, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  4. rahman_abrar

rahman_abrar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pals, thanks for the thread. I would definitely add them to my blacklist and will never go for it. They have really ruined their reputation and if I came across anyone who is going to buy their proxies, I would stop them from doing so. :)

rahman_abrar, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  5. lehcherry

lehcherry Peon

Best Answers:
    The same guy also sells Craigslist PVA's under pvaland.com I ordered 10 PVA's and received nothing. I then requested a refund thorugh Pay Pal and it bounced. Do not use this Dank Proxies and PVA Land

lehcherry, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  6. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't this the wrong forum to be posting this?

JoesMillion, Dec 10, 2010 IP