1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from Adnow.com - SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015.

1. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    is there any new news on adnow payments. they are delayed my paymnet for one month

paula pena, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't you heard, they're scammers, forget about being paid they're busy spending your money on crack and whores.

malky66, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow. so I just have to take all ads from adnow off my websites right now!. ehhh... what a shame.

FoxVisits, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  4. paresh barai

paresh barai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am a blogger running hindi blog my blog name is Hindifox.com i also have used adnow. my opinion on adnow is extremely negative. it is west of time and space.

paresh barai, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  5. arshkapoor

arshkapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I stand by with @Blogvis as same happened with me. I have been using adnow on my website statusnmessages.com and generated around $150 from it and one fine day when I opened my account I see that my website was not present and earning was $0. I didn't received any mail regarding this and no info in account as well.

I am also attaching an snapshot that I took earlier that proves that my website was registered with the network. If you still doubt the snapshot, I can also provide you the video proof of it. Luckily I created my experience video of adnow which I still have with me and I havent posted it till now.

[​IMG]

arshkapoor, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  6. arshkapoor

arshkapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also have hindi blog I tried them and they never updated the earning daily I was giving them 100 clicks I applied the network for 5 days and then removed and even after 500 clicks they didnt updated the earning and when I enquired through support they said it was fake traffic. I have a video proof of it as well !!

arshkapoor, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  7. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    all member should get an explanation regarding this. just contact the support and ask, before we mark it as scam at the end.

radiusdanu, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  8. Mo-T

Mo-T Member

Best Answers:
    Same thing with me, after almost two months that i'm trying to get paid they blocked my websites and removed my earnings (over 300$), it's a method they use to scam un profitable websites/affiliates.
    For your own sake STAY AWAY FROM ADNOW!!!
    another adnow scam thread :mad:

Mo-T, Oct 8, 2017 IP
  9. bunnydavis

bunnydavis Peon

Best Answers:
    I confirm ADNOW IS SCAM!
    After 2 months of working for them as a publisher and earning some money, they closed my account, accusing me of sending malware clicks to my site. I have to say that I've read about their scammy behavior before I signed up for AdNow, but I thought "maybe all those people who blame AdNow really tried to boost traffic in some suspicious ways, and AdNow simply caught them red-handed".
    Now I'm sure from personal experience that ADNOW IS SCAM FOR REAL!!
    ADNOW IS SCAM AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

bunnydavis, Nov 7, 2017 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  10. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WOW. are you sure for that?

radiusdanu, Nov 14, 2017 IP
  11. rayees wani

rayees wani Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All,
    Please provide me with your requisites like ID, site name and I will get back to all of you with the actual update, thanks.

rayees wani, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  12. Bellablanco

Bellablanco Peon

Best Answers:
    Y
    Adnow blocked my account as well, and I didnt do anything wrong. I also thought that the comments about adnow would be from people who tried to increse traffic by bying it or something else, but after my own experience, I realized that you are just SCAMERS. You blocked my account one day after I complete 2 weeks of waiting. What a shame, you dont even try to look legit.

Bellablanco, Dec 19, 2017 IP
  13. Bellablanco

Bellablanco Peon

Best Answers:
    One more thing guys, they tell you you must wait 2 weeks after sending a ticked, but its just a lie, they just want more time to explore your traffic. While I was waiting I kept reading bad reviews about them, but since I read on "Blognife" (that actually looks like a trusted site) that they normally take a while to pay, I was like ok, I just have to wait a little bit more. Lies only, even some blogs are colaborating with Adnow to scam us because they give fake reviews and photoshoped payment proof. STAY AWAY FROM ADNOW GUYS

Bellablanco, Dec 19, 2017 IP
  14. CiprianManolescu

CiprianManolescu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ty for sharing.

CiprianManolescu, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  15. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes i can confirm that adnow is pure scam network i work with them 2weeks after complete 20$ payment limit i request payment and they told me my traffic is little issue and now balance is $0 gone and everythig they are pure scam network just stealing money only By the way my traffic 99.99% from search engine and organic traffic and i m working with many other networks like popads.net properllerads.com adcash and many other they never said any single visitors or fraud traffic or anything else i know they just stealing our earning only nothing else so please stay away stay away stay away they just wated your traffic only thanks. here is screenshot
    Screenshot_47.jpg Screenshot_123.jpg
    Screenshot_53.jpg

fadhi123, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  16. Rahul76543

Rahul76543 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from Adnow.com - is biggest SCAM in 2018

Rahul76543, Mar 23, 2018 IP
  17. babakprs

babakprs Peon

Best Answers:
    Adnow is a scam.
    They contacted me to have their ads in my website. After a long negotiation, I agreed to put their ads in some of my blogs instead of my main website. I wanted to test them.
    Today they were supposed to pay me, but instead they blocked my account and claimed that the clicks were not valid !!
    It’s good that it was just for testing and the amount of money was not so much considerable.
    My advice: Stay Away from Adnow.

babakprs, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  18. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    they answer same to every one we know they are big scammer and they are bloody indain just eating money from their publish and time of payment they answer not valid click so we know so stay away every one

fadhi123, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  19. RexPush

RexPush Member

Best Answers:
    Tried to send them traffic and they didn't pay us at all. SCAM.

RexPush, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  20. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand one thing. They scam people for years (me included, twice actually) and we do nothing.
    Where can we make and a send of abuse/scam to take the website/domain down for good? If we all report this domain for scam maybe we can do something for others witch don't join yet. Let's do something together and stop this type of scammers to be online.

Someone need to care about this stuff and respond to report abuse and do something.

crystygye, Aug 11, 2019 IP