1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from Adnow.com - SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Astroboi666

Astroboi666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No. I am not russian.. are you racist ? just asking... ahhh just realize, your name suites with you..

Astroboi666, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  2. Trump2016

Trump2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, let's see 'racist' a made up word by Leon Trotsky in 1927.

Trump2016, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  3. strongnas

strongnas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    worst that i have ever tried, everything was going fine until the moment that they were going to send me payment, i had about 120$ in my account and they took them all of by saying it was clicks fraud, then i send my analytics data but they deleted my account and no chance to get payment.

strongnas, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  4. Astroboi666

Astroboi666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My latest payment proof from Adnow. You guys can check how much money I already earn from them. Almost 3000USD. If they really want to scam me, they already do it. But I still get my payment until today..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Astroboi666, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  5. Astroboi666

Astroboi666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello guys. I would like to share my latest payment from Adnow. So far I already earned 5186.09 USD from Adnow... This is my profit for one week. Good luck guys and sorry for my bad English.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Astroboi666, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  6. Manu Puttaramaiah

Manu Puttaramaiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone with pending payments able to contact AdNow? Are they still Operating?

Manu Puttaramaiah, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  7. TrafficBrokerAM

TrafficBrokerAM Member

Best Answers:
    You should post like robot until you change your user title, It seems ugly over your user name.

TrafficBrokerAM, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  8. streetjammer

streetjammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of scam reports, still I'm giving it a try .

How often they payout , weekly ?

I have a site with 80% US traffic , I'm getting like 10% ctr. 50% Reddit traffic . Ecpm like 4 - 5$

Making like 100$ a day . Two days now .

Will update you guys if they pay . Btw do they pay the specified threshold within 7 days . How it works ?

streetjammer, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  9. streetjammer

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

These guys are scam once you reach payout you get banned , they just deleted my account .

PURE SCAM , maybe they pay low earners im going back to adsense

streetjammer, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  10. adamson791

adamson791 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a newbie here. I can confirm that Adnow banned my account after it reached $156 and I asked for payment. No explanation given other than 'violation of terms of service'. No specific reason specified. Just a ban.

Sounds like they're a genuine scam from the various posts here. Take my advice, don't waste your valuable ad space with them, and don't choose them as a place to drive more traffic either. A company with zero morals isn't worth doing business with in either case.

I'd like to spread the word so more people can be made aware of this fraudulent operation that calls itself Adnow, leading to its eventual collapse.

adamson791, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  11. Aloise

Aloise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why everybody should beleive to you? Maybe you are cheater and send them fraud traffic, maybe you are a freelancer, paid by Adnow competitors. Who knows... If they were scam, there wouldn't be so many positive revies from real people! I've just visited their page on FB and I saw a lot of positive reviews. And yours is so self-confident...

Aloise, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  12. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why should I believe on you, may be you are working for Adnow. Look at your own profile its seem you just registered on DP to protect your Adnow scam network.

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  13. Aloise

Aloise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, my acc is new and I try to learn more about diff networks here, I believe people can tell more then companies' websites. Streetjammer, you still did not receive the payment?

Aloise, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  14. razvyoo

razvyoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It happened to me, when i requested payout, after 2 weeks making tickets to payout, the account got closed, i did not break any rules.
    It's fake 100%, after this the support person I spoke on skype did not answer anymore.

Buna ziua, xxxx.
    Dear xxxx! We regret to inform you that we had to block your account from our system.
    Our moderators recorded the violation of rules by your account. You can see full list of our rules and conditions in our Terms of Use section:
    If you have any questions, please, fill the ticket to our tech support on Adnow.com. We hope to work with you in future, under different circumstances.

We’re looking forward to hear from you again, Your Adnow team

razvyoo, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  15. streetjammer

Best Answers:
    No i never got anything, my account is deleted and they never replied to emails i sent .

Before using adnow i was using adblade for 5 months , just tried out adnow my bad i lost $500 +

streetjammer, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  16. streetjammer

Best Answers:

Same question back to you, why everyone should believe you ? maybe you are a freelancer paid by Adnow, who knows ? maybe their reviews in fb pages are crowd sourced , who knows . I can their staff's accounts are banned here in digitalpoint

How can you trust a company that deletes the account ?, they never replied for the support ticket for over 50 days now .

streetjammer, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  17. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    Adnow is scam they dididnt pay and terminated my account without any notice. Only Real Traffic.

cromiu, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  18. KennK

KennK Peon

Best Answers:
    They just scammed me out of a month of advertising revenue. Completely valid traffic, have never had any problems with other advertising partners. They promised to make the payment 3 times and when it finally came the deadline for them to make the payment, they deleted my account with no information on why.

Stay away from them!

KennK, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  19. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    also without any notice?

cromiu, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  20. KennK

KennK Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, the last conversation I had with my account manager, I was told the payment was on its way. Now all of a sudden a week later I can't access my account. Reading through different forums and their social pages, it seems that there have been a lot of instances of this especially for the past couple of weeks.

KennK, Nov 1, 2016 IP