1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Startup Pathway - complete script + apps

Discussion in 'Programming' started by conceptman, Sep 27, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Guys,
    Are you planning of doing a clone site for your City state country
    something like Uber, Tinder, Instacart, Match , Facebook, whatsapp, Snapchat, Meerkat, Quiz app , Android Games, IOS Games

then your in the right thread i will help you in setting up your clone site Fast
    We will Reskin it so you have a Complete New look and make it your own
    Whom it is for ?
    tired of buying scripts which dont work, dealing with devs who dont deliver on time.
    having a vision of which scripts to use now and which features you can make later

Lets face it !
    99.9% of the startups fail only a handful succeed so it is important to get to market fast. and get eyeballs and downloads. while keeping costs as low as possible. As scripts and Devs dont pay back only your Customers will so better spend on marketing

what kind of help do i provide?
    consulting, finding the right script , Installation , Translation (you provide text), Logo , design , Cost cutting, Initial downloads of apps to get traction on google play And app store, ASO (app search optimization). others after discussion with Founder

This is not a ?
    Custom App development thread please contact other great developers on DP for your custom work.

my main idea is to Provide a one stop solution for Wannabe startup CEOS who are low on $$$
    prices start from 99$ only limited time so i can get some reviews
    Normal price 199$
    if you are a premium trustworthy member on DP then i will work with you on a PAY AFTER JOB basis.

Why should i buy from you and not directly from the seller ?
    Kindly contact a few sellers and have a chat with them. they keep trying to sell you all the time something or the other. At least i am tried of this. IF your too join me we will build a community where Founders can help each other and grow together. at least that's my vision.
    Contact me on
    Emial -
    skype - raj_bmp
    whatsapp - 005516981776464
    Startup consulting
    (I will never try to UpSell you after you buy in) As i am a Startup founder myself and i know what it takes.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    conceptman, Sep 27, 2015 IP