1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Startup logo review.

Discussion in 'Design' started by Vafadar Naghi, Oct 2, 2016.

Dear Friends,
    We are working on new startup project and the project is about web service that will be launched in near future. Recently we have designed logo for that and now we need your opinion about this logo. Please, do a favor and tell us your opinion and share this page with your connections.

[​IMG]

There is survey in http://humanxy.com

Thank you.

Vafadar Naghi, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've done the survey, but why would I want to share it with "my connections" - I know nothing about you, or the site so why would I risk my reputation by referring people to a survey for a site that I might not want to be associated once I discover it's purpose?

sarahk, Oct 2, 2016 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  3. Vafadar Naghi

Vafadar Naghi Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Sarah, thank you for participating in survey. Of course you are free not to share link with your friends.

By the way, here is slightly changed version of the logo that we came up with:

[​IMG]

Vafadar Naghi, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    reminds me of this one

upload_2016-10-4_7-7-44.png

logo gives no clues about what the company does

sarahk, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  5. Vafadar Naghi

Vafadar Naghi Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. Let say it is for digital genome/dna that will be unique for each person, and can be used for logins and identification in real world.

Our target audience is all people from all over the world, no nationality, no race, no countries, just human in the center. Thats why the human word is uppercase and bold in logo. Human is in center off all things. And it is also genome relatedş Of course you can not expect a logo to express all of it at once. But it should not be too complex, neither too simple. We need cover everyone, without compexity for them to understand what is going on there. Any way, we have two versions of logo one with icon, one without. Please, take look:

[​IMG]

Vafadar Naghi, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  6. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    XY should be in same line.

scurvy, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  7. mr Bruce

mr Bruce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find it quite abstract, without images, the script contains information should follow the pun

mr Bruce, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  8. Salatik

Salatik Peon

Best Answers:
    Creating the perfect logo is harder than it looks. Just ask Uber, which has been widely panned for replacing its signature "U" with a seemingly random combination of shapes. Or take a look at the tide of criticism following the Metropolitan Museum of Art's new logo, which New York magazine's architecture critic. http://djangostars.com/blog/

Salatik, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  9. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The one on the right hand side is better.

M_harry, Jan 2, 2017 IP