1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting with CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by rzamith, May 7, 2011.

I've created an account with CJ a while ago but still didn't take any action, as the website was still maturing. Now I've reached around 1k visitors daily, all of them young students and graduates looking for internships. I'm sure there's a good potential to convert them, however I cannot seem to find any advice in terms of which products/offers to pick from CJ. And I suppose that's key if I want to make money.

Can you guys give me some help?

rzamith, May 7, 2011 IP
  2. Leadership Quality

Leadership Quality Peon

Best Answers:
    Use get link option and choose your advertiser, apply, select your banner or text link to your site.

Leadership Quality, May 7, 2011 IP
  3. rzamith

rzamith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about guidelines to pick the advertiser? The product and type of offer must have a huge impact on the conversion rates.

rzamith, May 8, 2011 IP
  4. unnamed333

unnamed333 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why stick only with CJ? there are a lot of (maybe better) affiliate networks out there, also I would consider monetize your website with CPA offers not products...

unnamed333, May 8, 2011 IP