1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting Points - B2B leveraging social networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nevetS, Dec 1, 2010.

I'd like to leverage linkedin, facebook, etc. to help gain contacts that would potentially be in my target market, help keep them informed about my products, etc.

I can think of a hundred rules that I should be following, but I'm figuring there are probably a few really good websites and books that I should leverage when I plan out my strategy.

I'm wondering if anyone doesn't have a good starting point they can link me to before I go crazy here asking all kinds of questions that I don't know how to ask properly.

(for instance - how do I make it so people accept my friend requests? - the answer will be vastly different depending on the target market and I'd probably be better off doing more research before asking)

nevetS, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you may wanna include twitter to your list.

webcosmo, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  3. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go with standart social media websites

Genesis1, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. MichelleEdwards

MichelleEdwards Peon

Best Answers:
    This one is brand new... and even if you don't buy the system itself the content they give you is really good. They are the best out there... Hope you enjoy.
    I use them for my video marketing stuff.

bit.ly/socialmedia4business

Good Luck!

MichelleEdwards, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  5. jy34560416

jy34560416 Peon

Best Answers:
    In social bookmarking a good article described above, flat and add a link to your product, so customers can find you directly, thus increasing the visibility of your site

jy34560416, Dec 13, 2010 IP