1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting New Free Niche Blog With Amazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 2, 2021.

I've started a new niche blog with amazon affiliates as my main idea for making money online. I've had several sites before with their own domain, but this time around, I'm trying to make it work with blogger.com/blogspot. https://skateboard-wall-art.blogspot.com/

It's still in the infancy, but I'm hoping to scale it to get a lot more traffic and hopefully turn into a simple affiliate site. Of course, it could very well do nothing and that's ok too, but I thought I would share. I'll update as I get my first sale and any backlink, SEO elements that I'm working on. So far, I'm just working on content, and setting up initial backlinks.

Any tips or ideas recommended, of course, I may fail at getting any sales, but we'll see.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 2, 2021 IP
  2. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I visited your site just now. It is simple and okay, but the length of content should be more. Make it at least 300 words. Moreover, Amazon link should open in new tab.

knowledgeherald, May 28, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The '90s want their web designs back. Your site needs to pop and give great visuals with animations etc. I tried to find an example of a site that's doing it well and couldn't which is surprising because the art is creative. Here's your opportunity to create a site that's a visual treat. If skateboard art was my thing I could imagine returning to see what's new. In contrast to @knowledgeherald I'd say make the text less obvious. People are there to see first, read second.

sarahk, May 28, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.