1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting my own store..

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by rgkojeqq, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Marcowb2708

Marcowb2708 Member

Best Answers:
    Organic Facebook traffic, ask your friends for support, ask them directly in a message to help you out and to share your posts. Don´t be shy about it

Marcowb2708, Oct 5, 2017 IP
  2. eGrizzly

eGrizzly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion might seem simple but here are the first ideas off the top of my head since you have no capital.

- Look around your house. Are there any items you bought but don't use. Sell these on eBay to help get some capital (e.g. fancy electronic gadgets, appliances, furniture, anything you have "two" of, and stuff you bought on impulse but never use.

- Go to YouTube and search for "how to make Facebook ads". You'd be surprised how many free videos from gurus that are out there.
    - Also check out Udemy.com, there are experts there that create training courses for Facebook ads for under 20 bucks. They're just as good as the $1000 dollar courses in my opinion. Just search for "Facebook Ads". the higher rated, the better the course.

*** Note that the two above steps should get you started. I would have to mention this to you in case you do not know though. Realistically, and objectively as somebody that has studied business advertising from well experienced professors. It is one of the highest expenditures you'll make to start off your business. The technical areas they cover are "Awareness", and "Accessibility". Especially for a business that just started it has "zero" awareness and naturally you'll see no traffic.

Do expect to spend serious money on advertising so the "Awareness" increases. Don't feel like their's some hidden strategy that the ones who are getting traffic and sales use. They all have to spend $$$$ to get the initial traffic. The advertising costs decreases after that because you just have to "maintain" the traffic to your site.

eGrizzly, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  3. integritysites

integritysites Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much money have you spent on ads so far?

Always think of ROI - $600 is nothing in business. Find the money like I did $7k in a mentor now stores hitting $500-600 a day in pod and dropshipping.

integritysites, Nov 17, 2017 IP