1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting-idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, Jul 2, 2017.

Hello, i have the following idea and would like to know your thoughts on that: I have no products to sell and I don´t know really how to do affiliate marketing, but I want to start somehow and learn from that point on. How about that: I find people who have digital products but do not work with affiliate marketers, perhaps they even don’t know that affiliate networks excist. I offer these people to help them with their marketing. Then I go to the affiliate networks upload/ offer their product there, so that I get affiliate marketers to do the affiliate marketing. A small percentage of the commission I would keep, for example 50% of the price for the affiiate marketer, 5% for me, 45% for the producer of the product. What do you think? Some problems you see coming? thanks

Molzer, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I highly doubt you'll find a person like that, but assuming you will - just be clear upfront and explain what exactly it is that you will be doing so that there wouldn't be any surprises later. Other than that, I do believe that a product needs to be successful w/o affiliate marketing for it to have a place there at all, which leads us to a conclusion that .. there's a high chance you won't go higher than pennies down to nothing.

Regardless, if you do believe the idea and have some sort of a plan, why not give it a shot? :)

Blank ™, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the key question you need to answer is how you are going to find and qualify your prospective clients. The first step is what marketing efforts are you going to use to reach people with digital content? Then, how you are you going to pinpoint those that do not already do affiliate marketing and might have an interest in doing so? If you have good, solid answers to both of those questions, then you need to become expert in affiliate marketing before you put your reputation on the line in the marketplace.

Once all of those pieces are in place, it is probably worth a shot at the business.

jrbiz, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  4. Unboss

Unboss Peon

Best Answers:
    That's kind of an affiliate marketing idea, you have there :) Affiliate for the affiliates.. Interesting :)

Unboss, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to get the attention of those people is to call them up or talk to them in person. Most people with successful online businesses get those types of proposals all the time which is why they will probably ignore you unless you go that extra distance to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

gregdavidson, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try to offer digital services on freelance platforms? You write that you have no products but that's not something you must have in order to make money. On platforms like Fiverr you can offer translation services. You translate from German to English and vice versa. You can also offer graphic design services or logo design services. The choices are many and you will certainly find something that suits you.

MrKing01, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  7. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that is actually what Marketing is all about: you don't have the product, but you are willing to market other people's products. It would just be a matter of what strategy you will use for their products. No two products are exactly the same, so you will have to know what strategy would work for each product.

Milliardo, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  8. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    Build your own website, find or create a product, then learn to promote your website by using different strategies.

Bielefelder, Jul 14, 2017 IP