1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting fresh!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BritishChick, Apr 17, 2016.

i'm new to the forum but not at all new to blogging infact I've been blogging since 2008!

I currently have quite a few blogs but I'm feeling overwhelmed by them so I feel like some need to go and the ones I'm keeping need to be stripped back of the current posts on them and start fresh and I guess I'm looking for help/advice on doing that.

I'd also like to get myself friendly with other bloggers but the task seems daunting I'm not overly familiar with Twitter even though I've had an account there for 7 years and the social networking platform I'm most comfortable on and find it easy to join communities of people on is possibly the worst one for finding friends in the blogging world (instagram) this coupled with me not nessicerily being someone who finds it easy to put themself out there in an intrusive way makes the task seem next to impossible so I guess I'm looking for any help with this too.

BritishChick, Apr 17, 2016 IP