1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a new project. looking for PBNs to help me grow my backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by cocoboi, May 8, 2017.

Hi all! I have been a lurker in DP for a long time now and this is my 1st time reaching out as I have been out of the SEO field for quite sometime now. I have this new project I am working on and I got a lot of red flags from the old backlinks made by the person who handled the project before. the website has 25000++ backlinks and most of them are irrelevant (I don't know what does the person handling the SEO is doing with the project) which had been linking from the website for 2yrs since I handled the project.

Since I would likely be working on this site from a scratch (disavowing 80%of the backlinks) I would be asking people with good heart here in this forum to help me to build links on this project.

I can provide content for upto 450-500 words or whichever word limit you prefer so that I can help you with your daily post on your blogs or PBN.
    SEMrush
    The niche is about business service (company formation, offshore company, banking, investments). If there are some of you looking for content, I will exchange it for 1 link for free posting. I'd be happy to help you with the content on your website.

cocoboi, May 8, 2017 IP
    SEMrush