1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [Starter Site] Start profiting in the HOTTEST markets with this professionally designed CBD website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Anderson Calister, Dec 18, 2020.

100% Automated CBD Store/Blog, 6yr Old Domain Valued @ $1660,BIN BONUSES!
    Start profiting in one of the HOTTEST markets with this professionally designed CBD website. The site has its own CBD store, blog, videos, articles, and more. Earn income by selling products and ads.

Special BIN Buyers Bonuses INCLUDING ONE WHOLE YEAR of hosting ($120 VALUE)! Check the BIN Buyer Bonus section below

Click here to visit CannabisTrove.Com

CannabisTrove.Com is a professionally designed site created on WordPress, the most popular website platform on the planet. This makes it easy for you to update, edit, and change the site with no technical coding skills.

You don’t need to have any special knowledge about websites. I will be showing you how to run the website step-by-step.

This is a rare turn-key opportunity to start your own business and to make a full-time income on auto-pilot in the HOT CBD market.

Additionally, I set the website to run on autopilot. New content is added every day. Which keeps visitors coming to your site and making you more money.

This is very easy for beginners to make some extra income with little effort.

The website also has its own eCommerce shop which you earn money from and you can easily add more products.

Since your site is already automated and is basically maintenance free you only need to concentrate on driving traffic to your site. The more traffic, the more money you will earn from your site. This is why we added full video courses, so you can become an expert at driving traffic to your site.

CannabisTrove.Com is a premium domain appraised at $1370. The appraisal was done at GoDaddy.com. View the appraisal by clicking here.

The site is an authoritative 6-year-old aged domain. Confirm the age of the domain at WHOIS Domain tools by clicking here. Please read the section below " Details on Aged Domains" to learn more about aged domains. The "Flippa Registration" date does not indicate the age of the domain and website.

How Does CannabisTrove.Com Generate Revenue?

eCommerce Store - The site generates revenue through your store. Please go to the site and visit the store area. There you will see hundreds of products that will be linked to your Amazon affiliate account (We will help you set your account up if needed). When visitors purchase products on your site, you get a commission.

Amazon Ads - We have also strategically placed Amazon ads in the content of your blog and videos that are on your site. When the site adds new content, these ads are automatically placed for you. The site automatically adds new content every hour to keep visitors coming back to your site, which means more earning potential for you.

Other Earning Potential - There are many ways that you can earn money with this site. Amazon is what we have on their now so you can start right away. This website supports multiple ad spaces, where you can place your ad code from your advertising partner. You can also use Google Adsense, Clickbank, PropellerAds, and even more affiliate programs.

The Website Includes The Following Features:-

1. Premium domain name valued by GoDaddy at $1370.

2. 6-year-old aged domain for better authority and ranking with Google.

3. Highly brandable domain - CannabisTrove.Com

4. eCommerce CBD Store with hundreds of CBD products. You will be able to add more products if you want.

5. 100% Automated Website - No maintenance needed. New content automatically added every few hours

6. Easy to manage website (no coding skills needed)

7. 100s of CBD videos. New video content automatically added every hour.

8. 100+ CBD articles to keep visitors coming back and buying on your site.

9. User-friendly design that allows changes

10. Perfect for beginners

11. No experience needed

12. Premium Fully Licensed Theme

13. A customizable website with easy-to-use admin area

14. Professional web design

15. Mobile-ready website

16. Beautiful Full Image Mega Navigation Menu

17. Responsive design – looks great on laptops, tablets, and phones

18. Beautiful homepage slider

19. Easy monetization set up

20. Supports affiliate programs

21. Supports multiple ad networks

22. Flexible layout with many choices of ad placement

23. SEO Friendly

24. Full Social Media support – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube

25. Contact form installed

26. Privacy Policy page included – A must for affiliate and ad networks

27. Terms and conditions page included – A must for affiliate and ad networks

28. Disclaimer page included – A must for affiliate and ad networks

29. About us page pre-created

30. I use a theme on the website, which has 100s of design options so that the design of every website can be completely changed. Layout, width, structure, color, design, everything can be changed so that you can change the website if you wish.

31. Easy to manage business built on WordPress, the world's most popular content management system.

32. Optimized website for fast loading times to give the customer a flawless and easy experience on your site

What's Included With This Sale?

- A professionally designed website with great potential for earning income.

- Full installation and set up on hosting of your choice. (1 Year Free Hosting for BIN Buyers. $230 Value)

- Free transfer of the domain to your Godaddy account, which we will help you set up your free account. (If transferred outside of GoDaddy there may be a transfer fee)

- Free Input of affiliate links.

- All website content and graphics.

- After-sale support to help you start earning income right away.

- Training on how to manage your site.

- Marketing tips and strategies.

- Training to teach you everything you need to start generating online income.

BIN BUYER BONUS

If you purchase the site at our BIN BUYER Price you will get these bonuses.

1. 1 WHOLE YEAR OF HOSTING YOUR WEBSITE ($120 VALUE)

2. Advanced training on how to market your website to maximize profits.

3. Advanced training on how to manage, edit, update and add more to your sites

4. How to use free and paid ads to jumpstart your income within 30 days.

5. Amazon Affiliate Guide

6. Amazon Payday Secrets

7. Make Money With Amazon Guide

8. Ultimate Guide To Affiliate Marketing

9. Affiliate Marketing Success Secrets Revealed

10. Adsense Profit

Hours of Full Video Training Including:

11. 51 Top Traffic Sources - Here you will learn how you can start driving traffic to your site right away. More traffic, more earnings.

12. Website Traffic 101 - Learn everything you need to know about driving traffic to your website.

13. Affiliate Authority - You will learn how to master being an affiliate with this full video course.

14. FaceBook Traffic - This step-by-step master course will teach you how to drive traffic from FaceBook.

15. Social Media Authority - With this course you will learn how to drive crazy traffic to your site from other social networks like Twitter, Instagram, and more.

16. Advanced ClickBank Paycheck - This is a fully loaded course on teaching you how you can use ClickBank to earn more on your site.

What is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate marketing allows you to earn commissions by simply marketing other people's services or products. As an affiliate, you will earn commissions from products sold on your site.

What makes affiliate marketing great is there is no need to process orders or do customer service. All that is done by the affiliate program.

Because you don't have to worry about order fulfillment, you can concentrate on driving traffic to your website and generating more income.

There are literally thousands of products your visitors can choose from. We will also show you how you can add more products to your site.

One of the great things about affiliate marketing is that you can run your business from anywhere. You can enjoy that "laptop lifestyle" with this business.

Because you only have to concentrate on driving traffic and you don't have to fulfill orders, you can easily scale and grow this business. I will be giving your resources and training on how to grow your business and maximize your profits.

Frequently Asked Questions

How Much Time Will Running This Business Take Up?

The time you spend on this business is entirely up to you. The site is ready to start generating commission for you as soon as you add your own affiliate links, so even if you only spend a few minutes a day on it you could start making money. On the other hand, if you want to make this to a full-time business, there is no limit to how far you can scale up your income. The step-by-step training I am including as a special bonus will teach you everything you need to know to maximize your profits.

Are there any expenses to run this business?

The only expense is hosting fees which will be about $11-$20 a month. I will also be giving you training and resources on paid traffic which can boost your business, but this is optional as I will be teaching you how to get free traffic to your website.

Why Am I Selling This Site?

I am a full-time internet marketer and web designer. Because of my commitments, I don't have the time to dedicate to this site so I am passing the opportunity to you.

All the hard work of site development, graphics, coding, and acquiring and premium domain has all been done for you.

After purchase, the domain and website will be fully transferred to you.

Screenshot_7.jpg If you have any questions about this auction feel free to contact me. I'm always willing to help.

Kind regards,

Anderson Calister

Anderson Calister, Dec 18, 2020 IP