1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Starter site for Clickbank product -Cheap

Discussion in 'Sites' started by waxler007, Jun 24, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Because I'm too busy with oither sites and simply don't have the time to make this one as well.

How is it monetized?
    By Clickbank, in fact it's domain is made for a clickbank product which is paying $28/per sale and has 40+ gravity. So you know it's profitable.
    The first page for this product name exact match are mostly weak, ugly websites.
    Put 1 good long article on top page and make some links to it and you'll rank.

Value lies in the domain, it's phrase match and is old enough to rank quickly.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Nope, you don't need this to rank for these keywords.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Once you build the site you just wait. This is one of those, make and wait sites that don't require any work afterwards.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I haven't finished it yet, just bought the domain, posted 1 article and let it sit.

By now the domain has some age and is actually ranking 100+ something with no related content and no backlinks just because of domain match and age.

Additionally I'll give you 10 500 word articles written for linking. Either for your pbns, guest posts or anywhere you need content. It's 100% original and copyscaped.
    What do to to make money with it?
    Make one long 1000 word article by answering real questions, no spun content. Then just make some links to it, put in Clickbank affiliate links and you're good to go. Wait for it to rank and make money.

waxler007, Jun 24, 2015 IP