1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Start your own online store with huge potential earning $20,000 per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Harjeet, Sep 19, 2019.

Start your own awesome online store with clean & friendly user interface nice layout and earn $20,000 per month or more.

Coolgeekgadgets.com is a fantastic online shop selling different kinds of geek stuff. It's setup with amazon affiliate program and works with other affiliate products as well. You get paid affiliate commission every time visitors make purchase through the website.

Premium Domain Valued $762 - Fully developed and optimized for passive income through affiliate and display ads. This makes it very simple for managing the website even for a NEWBIE.

And why affiliate marketing instead of dropshipping?
    SEMrush
    Check out these benefits of Affiliate Marketing

1. Low investment costs:
    One of the major advantages of affiliate marketing is that you don’t need to accumulate capital for months or years to start up your business. You only have to set up your website, find relevant affiliate programs.

Then, find the most suitable products that are relevant to your market. And, you’re done.

2. Low technical expertise:
    It is not necessary to have a technology-based background to be able to become an affiliate. You just need to brush up on the basic technical knowledge and you’re good to go with Affiliate marketing.

3. Virtual establishment:
    There is no need to invest a lot of capital for establishing a store. Affiliate marketing does not need any physical set up and you can earn money right from your home.

4. No hassle of shipping and packing:
    You are not responsible for packing and shipping the products. As an affiliate, you’re only responsible for marketing the product and earning an income from every sale made using your link.

5. No client handling:
    An affiliate’s responsibility is to market the product and initiate the sale. Handling the customer service issues is not required.
    And would you like to see examples of a VERY successful Amazon affiliate sites similar to coolgeekgadgets.com?
    Well these WEIRD affiliate sites are the GREAT examples earning $20,000-$30,000 per month

1) awesomestufftobuy.com
    2) odditymall.com
    3) coolthings.com
    4) dudeiwantthat.com
    5) theawesomer.com
    6) technabob.com
    7) thisiswhyimbroke.com

As not only are they a SUPER affiliate but they do it in a very unusual way.
    Usually the secret to affiliate marketing is to pick great products that really solve your audiences problems so they bite your hand off to buy.
    With these sites, they specialize in showing their audience products that are so outlandish 90% of them will never get bought....
    ...yet they still make an reported $20,000+ a month from Amazon as an affiliate alone.

What can the new owner do to develop this business?
    • Add more content feeds to target different niches.
    • Build up the brand using social media.
    • Drive traffic through Facebook, Google & Instagram ads.
    • Experiment with different monetization methods.
    • Add unique content to the site to get more organic traffic from Google.

Why Am I selling This Business?
    I have recently been involved in an offline business which is giving me enough revenue and moreover I have been actively involved in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies that needs my time and attention. I am no longer able to handle this business. Hence I want to get rid of it and want someone else to takeover the business.

If you are interested in acquiring the business , just DM me and we can have a conversation where I will be revealing more about the business and its potential.

What does the sale include?
    1) 1 year Domain and Web Hosting account
    2) Fully guidance in marketing this website to keep generating revenue.
    3) Fantastic Design. Custom, fully functional site structure. Easy to navigate and configure.
    4) Full Ownership of all the files contains graphics, content and database of the site.
    5) Free after-sale support for any problem

Harjeet, Sep 19, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any traffic? Any sales? Or all just potential?

giorgioarmani, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  3. Harjeet

Harjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site has been receiving traffic from facebook, instagram, pinterest, imgur and so on. I've started the site this month and got a well response but i'm expert in code not in marketing. Check the similar sites who are earning more but they are good in marketing.

Harjeet, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you using Amazon affiliate API to do the listing? Is it fairly easy to switch from your API to someone else's?

qwikad.com, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  5. Harjeet

Harjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, amazon updates its api frequently so i use the admin panel to post manually.

Harjeet, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  6. Harjeet

Harjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now Buy This Site for $70 only

Harjeet, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  7. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    pleas pm me, interested with hosting and adviceon marketing

tradesol, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  8. Harjeet

Harjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Harjeet, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't get it. It provides huge potential of a quarter million dollars a year but you are looking to sell it for $70? Reason for selling is because your time is tied up in investing in cryptocurrencies??? What are you investing...$15??? Why don't you keep your HUGE potential web site and make $20k/mo instead of a one time $70?

NetStar, Sep 28, 2019 IP