1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Start up as a ebay affiliate

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by emphi, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you...I have been online over 4 years doing 6 to 7 days a week. When the family gets together for holidays and is relaxing... I am still working....

It's all due to hard work.....

I would say depending on the niche you can do $500.00 to $1,000.00 easily. Target high dollar items consumers want...

Sem-Advance, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  2. Yordi

Yordi Peon

Best Answers:
    that sounds great:) thanks for your reply

Yordi, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  3. emphi

emphi Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like you are quite experienced and successfull when it comes to this, so I have a question for you. Or several, we'll se at the end of the post :p

How many ebay affiliates built with BANS do you have? You said you started with bans recently, which I assume means that your revenue through those pages is more accurate and usefull to me than those guys' who's been using BANS for years. How much do you make merely from BANS stores?

I am asking because I am trying to make a little "bussines" plan with some goals, but I find it hard to do this as I have no idea how much to expect. No, let me refrase that. How little to expect (in the first months that is).

Oh and yes, I only had one question.. (For now ;) )

emphi, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think BANS has been around long.

I just started with it the other day and have converted over four sites so far.

I have been playing in the affiliate sector a while with sites I built so this has taught me a great deal..

BANS makes it much easier for me to put up sites. Where it would take me two weeks to build a smaller site as I said with BANS its about 2 hours to make a site.

One of the sites that has made me some revenues already was extremely targeted and via PPC was converting already...

So in some ways I would say there was already a good foundation from which to use BANS as a better platform.

I also spent a while with WordPress autoblogs but BANS is much much better in my humble opinion.

It should also be noted for as much as I earn.... I also lost $20,000.00 this past year... :(

I hope this helps you ...

Sem-Advance, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  5. bujuk

bujuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice tip kerosene :D

bujuk, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  6. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    check my sig, just copy a few lines of code and you got yourself some ebay ads for your site

darkmessiah, Dec 2, 2007 IP