1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Star Wars: The Old Republic Site for Sale - Game Just Released!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MafiaMaster, Dec 22, 2011.

For sale is one of the first sites that was ever created in response to BioWare's announcement of Star Wars: The Old Republic. As some of you may be aware, the game was released about a week ago. As was to be expected, traffic jumped because of that.

I am looking to sell the site because I am consolidating. It hasn't been updated in some time, but when it is updated, traffic does follow because the site is pretty entrenched in the search engines. I am confident that with the holiday season only a few days away and a bunch of people getting the game, that this will be a success. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

There is a Twitter account that has 485 followers that is yours as well as an Aweber newsletter list that is yours if you want. If you don't have Aweber, I'll help you get set up.

Due to the age of the site and the fact that it has never been dropped (and has a bunch of posts), I'm confident that anyone who puts a bit of effort into this will see it grow.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

MafiaMaster, Dec 22, 2011 IP