1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Star reviews in SERP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Marcussather, Oct 28, 2020.

We have a site with a lot of organization reviews at a "review company", around 10.000 reviews with 4.8 in stars. Now we want to integrate these to our site so that we can get the stars in the SERP.

We do not have any real products. We compare loans for the customer.

How can we integrate this in a way that Google will show them? We do not want to start over and collect new reviews. We want every page to have these 10.000 reviews and 4.8 in stars.

Help a brother out!

Marcussather, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing you will notice, is that the star reviews only show for internal pages. So your internal page will need to outrank your home page for that keyword. Also, Google continually changes the rules on this, renders the stars, then removes them. I have stopped chasing them for now.

Oso Optimized, Oct 29, 2020 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  3. NeoWebs

NeoWebs Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if I understand every bit of your question. The part I didn't really get is where you need the 10,000 reviews from pone product I believe) and have them integrated to every page. Usually it is always different review count for every product page. I am not sure how you would have to code that in, but the schema markup is a must to display the star ratings. Search around the forum on how to implement schema markups. If you use a CMS like wordpress, there are a handful of Schema markup plugins that will make that much easier.

NeoWebs, Nov 2, 2020 IP
  4. Kaloyan SEO

Kaloyan SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a search about Schema and structured data. If schema is integrated properly, most likely Google will pick and display the rating.

Kaloyan SEO, Nov 2, 2020 IP