1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stanford Website Got Hacked

Discussion in 'Security' started by samadnet, Mar 15, 2012.

While I was surfing through the Facebook , I got a new post that Stanford university website got hacked... Even this site has high security it got hacked.My question is how can I protect my website from Hackers ?

samadnet, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. samadnet

samadnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    samadnet, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. djacobs

djacobs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any site can get cracked, its a matter of how hard you make it and whether or not the person trying to break in think its worth it. Obviously a hacker is going to give up if its not worth it to him. (Google vs. some random blog)

If you are on a shared hosting account, not much you can do but keep your site software (forum, blog, cms) up to date. And disable unnecessary features that someone could use to inject code, anything where users can input data into a database is a potential security hazard.

djacobs, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. adseo

adseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use ssl and encrypt your data while transferring data user to server and server to user!

adseo, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  5. samadnet

samadnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh , my blog got hacked today :(

samadnet, Mar 16, 2012 IP