1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stacy ~ Earth Angel Intuition

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Earth Angel Intuition, Aug 22, 2018.

Hello Earth Angels

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stacy. No fancy metaphysical titles, just Stacy, though Earth Angel is fine.

I am a very intuitive empath. I have many of the Clair's. I specialize in Tarot Reading. I also do spellcasting, pendulum sessions with charts, scrying - crystal gazing & crystal ball gazing, mediumships, telepathy, and psychography (automatic writing). I am beginning to study and practice palmistry, reiki, crystal and herbal healings, astral projection, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, and more.

I am engaged, my fiance and I have been together for 2 years. We are a real life Brandy Bunch, only toddler version (at least we where, but you know how time flies). I have a 3, 5, and almost 8 year old, all boys. He has a 3, 4, and 7 year old, all girls. Our little (big) family is my whole life and I love all our babies with all my heart. It's chaotic, but fulfilling, I wouldn't change it for the word.

My hobbies, besides children and doing psychic readings, include reading, writing, GHOST HUNTING, and researching or learning about anything hidden or unknown, secret, CONSPIRACY, enlightening, frightening, bizarre, etc. I can't stand small talk. Bring your full and true self, thoughts, feelings, and ideas to the table so we can talk, and you'll have a best friend for life.

Earth Angel Intuition, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  2. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Welcome to the DPF :)

Arun Kumar Soni, Aug 22, 2018 IP