1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stack overflow at line:63

Discussion in 'Programming' started by crazyhorse, Jul 23, 2005.

Anyone knows a tutorial on how to fix this? I search the net found something on devshed but that wasn't the answer. Or i didn't get it. :p

crazyhorse, Jul 23, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really would need more info... like what it is that's giving the overflow. The line 63 isn't going to tell anything unless we see what line 63 is. :)

digitalpoint, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  3. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost forgot about this post. To many things on my head. Wish i was a women seems they can do two, three things at a time. I doubt its true though but...
    Im getting this error when i view my forum . Meaning the error could be in viewtopic_body.tpl or in my viewtopic.php file right?

Would it be wise to post both of them here? Or do you need to see just a part of it?

crazyhorse, Jul 24, 2005 IP
  4. J.D.

J.D. Peon

Best Answers:
    Without much info..., stack overflow usually means one thing - one of your functions calls another, which calls the first (or simply itself). This uncontrolled recursion causes this error and message. Check your call sequence; try to comment calls out and try to figure out which call is the problem.

J.D.

J.D., Jul 24, 2005 IP