1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

STABLE traffic sources

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Molzer, Apr 12, 2020.

Hi, regarding affiliate marketing: I need to find a STABLE traffic source. That means once I found a profitable compaign I want to be sure, that nothing will happen with the traffic over time. It shall not get worse, or less, or something else not desirable. My first thoughts are: a SINGLE traffic source like fb or youtube/ google might be better, because in this one source probably not so much can happen. But when you go to an ad network, this network is giving you traffic from many different sources. So there are more variables, which you cannot control. So, changes may occur faster and you cannot do much against it. My thoughts are right? Any other ideas which traffic source stays stable over time?

Molzer, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  2. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you are right, traffic from ad networks can`t be stable all the time, since traffic from networks goes unevenly, and the volumes are constantly changing, in addition, you need to constantly monitor its quality.
    I guess youtube and google is better decision

NicoleW, Sep 15, 2020 IP
  3. NeoWebs

NeoWebs Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Google is the best traffic source, and the most stable of all traffic sources, but some people may argue otherwise. YouTube could be another great source, and probably even better as long as you are ready to create videos consistently. That way, you can build authority and generate good quality traffic. But Facebook really has some flaws in my experience. And again, it doesn't really work well for every niche out there.

Your best bet for consistent and continuous flow of traffic is to use organic. Google is the traffic source to most sites and the major source. It is free. The only downside is that there are occasional updates that can see your site traffic stumble. But still, it is the best you can get since the traffic is free and with a good understanding and staying within Google's algorithm rules, you should be good to go.

NeoWebs, Nov 6, 2020 IP