1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Stable Established Adsense Websites Making $80-1000 Per Month Huge Budget

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ЄxDeus™, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i am looking to buy Stable Established Adsense Websites that have Search engine traffic. They have to be at least 8 month old and have to be showing steady Adsense earnings for the last 6 month!

The websites have to be making at least 80+ per month as for my budget i am sure i can afford your website if its a site i'm interested in. I will also buy forums that have active activity of over 30 sign ups per day.

so if you own a Stable Established Adsense Website hit me up with how much you want and how much its making.

ЄxDeus™, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  2. Crni

Crni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Are you interested in website which earns around 50$ per month without to touch it and additional around 150$ on TNX?

Crni, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i would rather take adsense income sites.

ЄxDeus™, Aug 4, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.