1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

!st page Position?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by satish nandanwar, Jan 31, 2012.

For 1st page and best alexa rank, if we are submitting 10 dir, 4 articles, 2 press release in a month is it sufficient, if we go with this in how many months we see the results in 1st page...or we have to do more..plea

satish nandanwar, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  2. lalita63

lalita63 Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think it is the only way but keep updating your website daily which can even help in increasing the website alexa rank

lalita63, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. lapseo

lapseo Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your keyword and competition. If the competition is low enough you can rank a site using good on page seo alone. Personally I would build a set number of links per month every month as this looks unnatural ...

lapseo, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  4. AllenRobinson

AllenRobinson Guest

Best Answers:
    The numbers of submissions depends on the competition of the keywords you are targeting & the type of business it is. The numbers you have produced are not enough. If you can share the site, then I will be able to give you more appropriate suggestions which will work for particularly your site. Until it is really hard to say which plan will work for you. :)

AllenRobinson, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. tom57757

tom57757 Peon

Best Answers:
    its not sufficient. you have to do more work. and also you have keep updating your website via blog or news. also do blog commenting and forum commenting. it will help you for best alexa rank.

tom57757, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. dudeseo

dudeseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think alexa rank......it means nothing.

dudeseo, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. proremodelers1

proremodelers1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes everyone is correct here but from my experience linking is extremely important. What i would try is give your self a goal on daily basis try to get at least 5 good pr linking a day. Surly within months you will see traffic and if your keyword isn't competitive you might even rank on first page. GL!!

proremodelers1, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  8. rcostica

rcostica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So true. Alexa evaluates its ranking based on the number of visitors to that site who have the Alexa toolbar installed... Kind of worthless statistic if you ask me.

rcostica, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  9. shhassannaseer

shhassannaseer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just do the link building in quality and quantity and also do it on regular basis.

shhassannaseer, Mar 9, 2012 IP