1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Squidoo Lenses Creation Services To Rank On Search Engines

Discussion in 'Services' started by branchise, Apr 29, 2010.

Custom SEO Squidoo Lenses

The Squidoo lens will be created to best suit the topic you choose.

The Squidoo lens will be created to help your site with an authority backlink .

It will include at least 3 Text Modules with 100% UNIQUE SEO content .

It will include four or more appropriate images .

It will include the appropriate tags for best SEO.

It will include being "pinged" by pingomatic or another equal ping service.

It will include several "secret" social marketing techniques.

It will include any other techniques I feel necessary to make it an excellent SEO Squidoo lens.

A SEO Squidoo Lens may be used for (but not limited to):

An Affiliate Product Review -- Link to the Product, as well as your Website and/or Web page too that may advertise this product.

A Niche Website -- Help get your website better rankings.

A Shopping Website where you would like to highlight several different pages (should be within the same category of products), helps Search Engines to "crawl" the shopping site at deeper levels.

Just about anything you like -- EXCEPT -- illegal, adult, gambling, adult, prescriptions, distasteful, etc.

The lenses will include at least an UNIQUE article with 800 words, 4-6 modules , related pictures and the link that you provide.

Includes Full promotion to ALL Top search engines as Alexa, MSN, Google, Yahoo , Ask Jeeves, AOL etc.. + over 1,000 backlinks...

This will get instant traffic to your lens as well, in the Squidoo lensrank and the backlinks from all over internet will increase your Page rank in Google, normally from PR0 to PR4 and more..

I have built multiple lenses are have earned in excess of $100 a month on sales and much traffic. All depends on your niche you choose.

So here's what you get:

1. A custom manual lens built around your Main keyword/keyphrase.

2. At least 800 words for your UNIQUE ARTICLE content - this would usually cost you $10.00 or so just for an article. The lens also includes pictures on it.

3. At least 4-6 modules - we will place amazon affiliate products, ebay products, unique article for 800 words, videos, text lists, a guestbook, and so on. This makes your lens more interactive and something that Google and Squidoo both like, as well as your users.

4. This special Promotion gives you instant traffic, and over 1,000 backlinks to your Squidoo Len! This increases your rank in both Squidoo , Yahoo , MSN and Google.

5. I will also get a url related to your keyword so it ranks even better in Google.

6. You will then become the owner of the lens and it will be fully under your control. You can make any changes or anything that you want.

Turn around times:

Each lens will be completed in a 3-5 BUSINESS days period unless specified otherwise. I do NOT work Saturdays and Sundays.

Payment:

The total cost for lenses is :

*1 - 5 lenses - $22 each* ( Same Prices For Hubpages )

5+ lenses - 10% discount.

10+ lenses - 15% discount.

Similar lenses are being flipped on Sitepoint and some others for upwards of $125!

All payments can be made via paypal to . Please include always on payments the MAIN KEYWORD ( better 2-3 keyword phrase and the URL to point to as the main keyword to reach on top engines.

Continue.. growing of traffic to your lens by Trackbacks, Blog comments etc.. etc.. Your len is not to leave it dead on the cyberspace it will grow and rank very well naturally with backlinks, over and over...

DISCLAIMER:

Squidoo lens work as landing pages, First of all, I want to tell people that it's not very realistic to expect a $22 squidoo lens to gain top 10 positions for keywords which professional companies spend $5,000/month on to gain that rank!

These companies have also been doing it for years and years... honestly, what makes you think you can jump in right away?

" Wanting to sit on front for a penny " is what they call it here.

Testimonial from pseudonym : "After the first test with branchise's lens, which was a good attempt, I realized this too. So now, we are focusing on 2 different keywords with much less competition, and the results are much more like it. #9 position in about a week. I'm aiming for a top3 position to make it complete... branchise said it would be no problem. I'll have patience and wait .."

So to all: This service really works! It will get you top10s, or even top3s, but please be realistic and don't expect unreasonable miracles... "

As soon as your Squidoo Lens is completed and promoted, I will email you with the URL as also transfer them under your account.

Check Out Our Squidoo Lens Samples​

branchise, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  2. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks bro for hooking me up with a very nice Lens!! What a Fast job too!! :>)

jazzd1, May 5, 2010 IP
  3. Rajinder2009

Rajinder2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys, just leaving a review here. I can tell you, I've bought services from branchise for several YEARS now. I trust him blindly today. As I believe a lot of customers with Squidoo Lenses have found out, branchise is not only very well skilled in the creation of Lens properties [did you know he was in fact one of the very First of all??] but also a Very skilled SEO alltogether. In my whole internet work life I have only ever had one PR5 URL done by any SEO -- branchise! He knows his stuff. Whitehat, blackhat, whether you're in big need of results or you require longterm benefits.... this guy is your man. I wasn't even told to leave this review but I did out of my own will. A lot of bad products and services here on DP, not worth paying for, but branchise I trust with results.

Good luck to everyone.

Rajinder2009, May 24, 2010 IP
  4. Teflon Don

Teflon Don Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still offering this service?

Teflon Don, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  5. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, services are back now :)

branchise, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  6. SunShyne

SunShyne Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I would like to order 1 plz :)

SunShyne, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  7. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, above you have the details on how to proceed :)

Happy New Year !

Mike :)

branchise, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  8. theoneandonly1

theoneandonly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi can you tell me how we can proceed with yourself. Cam you PM me or something please. Cheers

theoneandonly1, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  9. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, i just did send you the information.

Mike :)

branchise, Feb 22, 2011 IP