1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Square Market 666

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dscurlock, Jul 24, 2017.

Not sure how much you guys are into the bible...
    however, when it comes to the end times, the bible talks
    about getting marked by the beast (666) on your forehead,
    forearm, and if you are not marked by the beast, then you
    would not be able to conduct business, buy, sell, etc...

Ever wonder when this process would start?

a company called Square Market is installing actual chips into
    the hand of their employees; The employees will be able to do
    certain things such as enter the building, buy items since the
    chip most likely would contain their financial info, etc....

and this is where it begins...one day, this maybe a requirement,
    and if you refuse, then you will not get paid by your employer,
    nor will you be able to conduct any type of business....

and who is in control to pull this off? a world govt maybe?
    and who would be in control of the banks to refuse service
    in the event you do not get the mark? The World Govt....

and one day the mark of the beast would have to be an accepted
    practice, shit, who in their right mind would actually sign up for the
    mark knowing that the mark will be a one way ticket to hell, so the
    practice would have to be widely accepted in order for 666 to even work...
    and god has already said it will happen....

Whenever people start talking about inserting something onto
    your forehead, forearm, hand, then you cant help to wonder....

This may not be the actual 666...
    but it has to start somewhere, right?

dscurlock, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I cannot imagine wanting my employer's chip in my body. What happens when I find another job? A surgery to put it in and then another surgery to take it out? It is a scary path to think about and governments would be quick to adopt and abuse any such technology.

Of course, credit cards and smartphones already provide too much information about our location, habits, etc., and an implanted chip would take it to the next level (in a bad way.) That said, I also have a transponder in my car to automatically pay tolls on highways which is yet another way to track me. I put up with that for convenience, as I do with credit cards and the smartphone. But I can always leave the transponder, credit cards, and smartphone at home and move about anonymously. can't do that easily with a chip, though I could see a new market for an insulated glove or sleeve that stops the chip from communicating with anything else.

jrbiz, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised that the chip in the body thing has taken this long to start coming out; This has been talked about for a few years now....
    As you know, pay options are into smart phones, so I could see financial institutions pushing from smart phones, and just add your
    credit info to a chip and implant it in your body, and now that the this is actually starting to go live, and because of this new
    technology, today, it may be a chip, in the future it could be some type of encrypted bar code; Can you image going
    into walmart and telling the cashier "please scan my forehead..." and when you think of this, then you think of 666....

dscurlock, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As I pondered businesses going into implantable chips for any one of a variety of potential advantages, including convenience, security, etc., I began to think about how technology like this typically expands into the marketplace: to start, there will be no standard, so businesses will create their own chips that only work with their systems. I can see some people needing to get a dozen or more chips implanted to transact daily life. Imagine an entire arm filled with chips. If there is any metal in the circuitry, it would preclude you from getting a life-saving MRI. Sensitive metal detectors at airports might not like you, either.

A first step that would be more palatable than a surgical implant would be a wristband or necklace or perhaps a piercing that has the chip. I would consider a wristband with chips for my bank, grocery store, etc., as long as I could take it off any time that I want to. At that point, it would not be that much different from a smartphone.

jrbiz, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect it's been stalled by our willingness to keep our trackers on us all the goddamn time - and I'm as guilty as the next person. There are few of us who mindfully leave behind our trackers and go out anonymously.

I rewatched Princess Diaries 2 with my daughter recently and I made her pause after this scene

[​IMG]
    and commented that at the time she thought the scene was funny - now she'd be screaming about saving her phone! She thought that was funny - and incredibly true. She's completely trained to carry it everywhere and to keep it charged.

sarahk, Jul 24, 2017 IP