1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling spyimg.com

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Kiros, Apr 5, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.
Sold: spyimg.com

Sold To

Md. Saidur Rahman for $5.00

Information

• Authority

• MozRank

• PageRank

• Alexa
Unique Visitors (monthly):
Page Views (monthly):
Revenue (monthly):
$0.00
Content Unique To Site:
No
Domain Registration Date:
Jul 15, 2012
Registrar:
ENOM, INC.
Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello dears,

I'm selling my domain spyimg.com (SPY IMG) it can be for auto generated signatures website or even funny images website with any of such scripts would be awesome to use.

Ideas for it : spypig dot com | danasoft dot com

Next Renewal : Mon 07/15/2013 By namecheap.com and never used or registered in google adsense only used for testing my php scripts as backyard.

I'm sure if you used it for such ideas i've mentioned about, would be really awesome and i'm also offering to custom code such kind of scripts (PM).

I'll needs your namecheap username and authorization code* to push the domain to your account.

* authorization cod can be got from your account at My Account > Manage Profile > Push Settings section

Thanks
    Kiros, Apr 5, 2013 IP