1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spotify to MP3

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by lumos_maxima, Dec 5, 2016.

Hey everyone :) Someone might help me with my question? I' looking for a legal way to capture some of my spotify playlists and transfer them on my old mp3 player. (BC apps don't work on my mp3 :( ) I already did a little research but there are so many different tools and I can not decicide which is the best one (and of course they all say they're the best :D )... So any recommondation? I would be very thankful!

lumos_maxima, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  2. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right there are a lot of tools out there to permanently save tracks from online streaming services. I was testing freeware but the result was just awful, e.g. the program couldn't seperate individual songs and you had just a stream with the whole playlist and couldn't select one specific track. Therefore I tried a 3rd party software and I've been testing it for a few months now, it's called tunebite premium. It's pretty good and useful, bc the recording is at double speed and the software converts music to any format. And also they are saying on their website that it's legal bc it only records what you are streaming on your computer (like modern VCR). But just see for yourself if this is what you wanted http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html :)

Mewtwo, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  3. grownbetterwe

grownbetterwe Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have the need to download music from Spotify to MP3.
    After I have tried and test so many so called Spotify downloader, luckily and finally I find Allavsoft works great for Spotify.
    I prefer its batch downloading Spotify playlist music featrue and directly download from Spotify to MP3, WAV etc.

grownbetterwe, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  4. henriklykke

henriklykke Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cinch audio recorder is my favorite one. It simply record music from your sound card with ID3 tagged, really cool!

henriklykke, Apr 5, 2019 IP
  5. THMS

THMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you not do it from youtube instead?
    There are plenty of sites like convert2mp3.net

THMS, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  6. gunsnro

gunsnro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    youtube compresses its audio like hell though
    spotify compresses it too, but nowhere near the level of youtube

gunsnro, May 31, 2019 IP
  7. Yulia0001k

Yulia0001k Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know just how to convert audio content to text with AI, sorry

Yulia0001k, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  8. KiseJing

KiseJing Peon

Best Answers:
    Seemingly wondershare uniconverter and winxdvd winx video converter can do the audio conversion job

KiseJing, Aug 26, 2020 IP
  9. RebaBarker

RebaBarker Peon

Best Answers:
    To convert Spotify to MP3, you need to have a Spotify to MP3 converter free. TunesFun Spotify Music Converter is specifically designed to remove the DRM protection from Spotify tracks to allow you to have soft copies of them.

RebaBarker, Aug 8, 2023 IP
  10. WilliamRobertson

WilliamRobertson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you can try AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter to download all songs for free. It is the best Spotify music converter I used ever. You can enjoy its feature through a free trial. You can download Spotify songs at a 5X faster speed with 100% original music quality with the help of AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. It supports many common outputs such as MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC.

WilliamRobertson, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  11. Issac Smith

Issac Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, there is an easy way you can download Spotify playlist to mp3, so that you can save them to your local files. All you need to do is download Spotify Music Unlocker, and follow the step-by-step guide.

Issac Smith, Oct 12, 2023 IP