1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Sports sites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EddieC, Apr 15, 2013.

I'm looking to buy 2 or 3 sports sites, requirements as follows:

• .COM, .NET or .CO.UK only
    • At least PR2 & DA20
    • At least 12 months old
    • Page 2 or higher on Google for at least one keyword

Preferable factors

Traffic & revenue would be preferable, as would keywords in the domain - although no long-winded EMD's please. I would also prefer the site to be about UK sports. I'll obviously pay more based on these factors, but they're not essential.

I will be fully checking all sites before parting with any money, so please don't get in touch to offer me a site that doesn't meet the requirements, has fake PR, spun/duplicate content etc - you'll be wasting your time as well as my own!

Anyone that has a suitable site for sale, please send me a PM with the url, keywords it's ranking for & your asking price.

EddieC, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  2. Tona

Tona Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have a sports site, but have a brandable domain that I want to let go.

domain : www.premierleaguebuzz.com

Lemme know if you want the domain.

Tona, Apr 16, 2013 IP