1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sports Betting Service

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Iteration, Apr 17, 2017.

Hi guys,

I was hoping some people may be able to help with a specific issue I'm having.

I post betting tips which are profitable, the track record is there for all to see, the tips are free (no strings attached at all).

There are many websites that do the same thing but the tips are terrible but they have massive followings because they post many times each day and have things like the daily best bet, daily accumulator, daily both teams to score doubles, ect ect.

Its a marketing trick where they can pick one of their options and say that they are having a great month because one of their bet types is profitable even though overall they lose and if you bet all their tips you would lose a lot of money.

I post one or two bets a week and am not more active on social media than what it takes to communicate the bet and follow up with the result so I don't 'play the game', I just give a couple of good bets each week.

How can I let people know about this.

I have tried Facebook ads but without any success and I don't make money from supplying these tips as I want to get a good following before putting up any ads so I don't want to be spending much on advertising if there is nothing coming in.

So how do the straight forward honest tipsters of the world get attention?

Iteration, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For you to have an effective promotions concerning your sports betting site kindly find related forums according to your niche.

KylieSweet, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You have a compelling story and you likely are very knowledgeable in the sports betting industry. If you were my client, I would suggest a full-blown PR effort to reach editors/reporters in top-tier gaming publications with your story and provable results. You should be able to identify those publications and if you find the right editors/reporters and pitch them correctly, it could be quite successful.

jrbiz, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with KylieSweet. I think sports betting-related forums are the best means to establish your presence as a sports betting enthusiast. Most probably you can also find prospects in there. :)

Anitasol, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  5. Roment Biplob

Roment Biplob Active Member

Best Answers:
    To make a Facebook campaign successful you must know how to set up and Target the audience. This is most important if you want to see decent Results.
    So, first learn the basics and then apply and i am sure you will then get your expected results...

Roment Biplob, Apr 23, 2017 IP