1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sports based course business for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by puritanize, Mar 4, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am selling because I have zero time, being a caregiver and working to run it. I think it needs work. I have not collected email, never done newsletters or ads. I do have the old email list from the previous owner and before that near 8000 names.

How is it monetized?
    Google ads in the blogs do little, makes money off the products, mainly the course and kit

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes but they are not active much at all

How much time does this site take to run?
    I have not checked call, once a year I update things as needed. Emails are rare so 1 hour a week at the most, however more time on it the better long term.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Competition has been the same since back in 2000. I think the course needs a better look and the site needs a better more professional design. I was going to look for new course software and write more material.

MORE:
    I have owned this site 2 times. I bought it back when the guy in Dallas retired. Currently and around 2007 or so. I bought this back then after leaving my career to care for my wife. Many years later sold it, Back then it used to do very very well.

Currently, last 3 years it nets about 1750$ a year (all organic traffic, I have never run an ad). I redesigned he site with a temp design to make it responsive. There has been only 1 refund, funny enough last month, the guy seemed off, had emailed asking for a refund thinking I was another college course he signed up for later then asking me. He was bouncing from course to course. Most folks never need help. NEVER.

Many athletes hit the site looking for agents and call. Most of what is sold is the kit and course. I lowered the prices thinking I would redo it all. It actually seems to do just as well at a higher price.

I am not selling based on what it could do, most folks would be better than that than I am.

I am selling based on what it is doing now.

I will send proof of income via Paypal reports to those seriously interested. Please ask any questions.

EXTRA domains:
    SEMrush
    sportsagentdirectory.com

prosportsgroup.co.uk

prosportsgroup.org

sportsagentcourse.com

puritanize, Mar 4, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. amthzrsln

amthzrsln Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller: