1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Splitting Dedicated Hosting WHMCS/CPanel

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Legendary11, Sep 11, 2016.

Following on from a previous post on here I have set up the following with WHMCS and Cpanel
    • CPU - Xeon E3-1240 v34 Cores x 3.4 GHz
    • RAM - 8GB DDR3
    • HARD DRIVE - 1 TB
    • BANDWIDTH - 100TB
    This may be a very super n00b question but now that it has been set up for 2 months and I can actually see how much bandwidth I use I have 90% of this spare.

Main reason I went for dedicated is that it allowed me to host proxy websites.

Looking at all the space left I do think I went slightly overboard.

Essentially I am looking to setup hosting to sell off the space in order to cover the costs of the monthly hosting which is roughly $132.00.

What would you say is the best way? Selling lots of shared hosting, a few reseller accounts or something else?

In truth I do not want to have 100's of people making payments a month. Just maybe 20? (below 50 ideally), heck id happily split the remainder into 15 accounts for $132 a year... but if that is not realistic please do let me know.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to learning from your experience.

Legendary11, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also move to a cPanel VPS to minimize costs. cPanel accounts are not that hard to migrate

postcd, Sep 11, 2016 IP