1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Split Keywords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by shanepaulsen, Oct 14, 2017.

Hi

After running a Google ad of my website https://webexpresions.co.za for a period of time, Google asks me to create new adds with splitting the keywords into groups to create three or four more ads. The problem is that when I split the keywords into different ads the funds go down much faster with more or less the same clicks. Is this how it supposed to be or is Google just doing this to add income for themselves.

shanepaulsen, Oct 14, 2017 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll need to give more details. How did you build your campaign to start with and how did you split? What were the results?

Lucid Web Marketing, Oct 16, 2017 IP
  3. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    I can fix the issues. If you hire me

nevedita, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  4. Manoj Negi

Manoj Negi Banned

Best Answers:
    Creating the different ad groups for a different type of keywords is always good. For an example, if you are running the campaign targeting these keywords: -

Web design
    Hosting
    Ecommerce

then you should create 3 different ad groups so that you have the specific ad copies and able to have the good QS.

Adword system automatically picks the well-performing keywords and ads, make sure you have activated the Maximize Conversion bid strategy. If you are getting the good number of enquiries/leads then i feel you are ok if the funds are exhausting quickly.

Manoj Negi, Oct 31, 2017 IP