1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spider came but no index, what??

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by andyem, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Lampspecs

Lampspecs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem, my site map is downloaded by Google two or three times a day but only my home page is indexed. I am pulling my hair out because the one page that has been indexed has not been updated since the 30th August. MSN adds pages daily but Yahoo is exactly the same as Google, only he home page is indexed. I have a few inbound links but only a few show up.

Should I assume I am in the Sandbox and if so how much longer am I likely to have to wait. Google must know I exist as I have tons of adwords all going to different URL's

My site is www.lampspecs.co.uk

Any helpful suggestons would be appreciated. I am working on backlinks but getting backlinks out of Philips,GE and OSRAM is impossible!

Lampspecs, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  2. andyem

andyem Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the sandbox only has to do with PR rank. I have had a few pages spidered. I think its a matter of time.

andyem, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  3. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a 50 pages indexed from a new site and over the course of the last 3 weeks my pages in google dropped all the way down...Today I have only 2 pages in Google while Yahoo and MSN are both showing 40+

oseymour, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  4. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Likewise, I've added literally hundreds of pages since early Oct but when I use the site:http-name command on Google, still no results. It still points to the really old pages that I don't have anymore.

Quite bewildered how Google is too slow this time around. Hmmm..

my44, Oct 25, 2006 IP