1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling **Spend $10 Make $20++ CPA Lead Service**

Discussion in 'Services' started by letsoc, Aug 26, 2009.

Hello Everyone!

I will be as honest and upfront as possible about my service. I do not want to trick you into buying my service and getting something completely different. I am looking for repeat customers!

I am offering a BH lead service for your CPA accounts. Yes, there is a risk with these leads if you do too many per merchant and per network. (<-- This is not always the case, I've gotten increases in payments with this traffic) The worst that's happened to me was I was pulled from an offer, because I still send quality leads from other traffic sources like PPC. You can still get away with an easy $250-$500 per month if you do it right, and I'm also here to help you do that!

This traffic is REAL people, they're NOT ME or anyone I know completing the leads for you. You might even get more leads than you pay for!

Before we get started, we'll discuss how to set up everything properly and talk over your campaign.

Main niche I'm sending leads to:
    DATING

Other lead offers can be discussed via email or chat! But to name a few, I can also serve you GAMING leads for a lesser price, and cell phone pin submits for negotiation.

Payments: $10, $25, $50, $100 = maximum.

You will get back different amounts depending on the payout of the offer. I'll be sending you 1 lead per $1 you send me, so you can make $20-26 by only paying me $10!

10 leads delivered usually takes about 30-60 minutes.
    25 leads delivered usually takes about 2-3 hours.
    50 leads delivered usually takes about 6-7 hours.
    100+ leads delivered usually takes about 12-14 hours.

You will be getting traffic for the entire amount of time listed above.
    There is a good chance you'll end up with more leads than you purchased!
    You're guaranteed the minimum amount you paid for! Any extra are FREE!

Depending on the demand for my service, and the amount of leads you want you might be scheduled a day or two after payment. This is to keep everything organized and make sure everyone's orders get filled on time.

So what are you waiting for?
    Let's talk business via PM! or CHAT!

AIM - ploodz
    MSN -
    Yahoo -

Or you can just PM Me!

NO FREE REVIEW COPIES! BUYER REVIEWS ARE WORTH 10x MORE THAN THEM ANYWAY!!

letsoc, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  2. letsoc

letsoc Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only 5 spots left.. 10 spots taken.

letsoc, Aug 26, 2009 IP