1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Specific ecommerce shipping need

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by K e v i n, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm building a shopify store just the beginning stages, and already I see that the provided shipping options aren't going to work for me without paying for a 3rd party service or software. My store won't have more than 100 to 200 products in it ever, but I need to be able to assign a specific shipping charge to each product. No two are ever the same size or weight.

I've spent many hours looking for a good solution for my needs, and realize all have pro's and cons and there won't be a single perfect one, but here are my most important needs:

• Intuitive admin panel - no need to watch endless tutorials
    • Shipping options as described above
    • Flexible payment processing options over and above paypal
    • Can print labels from backend with a few mouse clicks w/o 3rd party software
    • Reliable company with good customer support

I didn't mention SEO because I no longer really need it (just trust me on that one). I only want a store because I'm currently servicing my many customers via email blasts and it generates tons of work for me when the wave of orders roll in over the next few days and week which I won't begin to describe. Posting the items in a store at my leisure with an ATC button will eliminate 95% of this work. I had a store through doteasy years ago before mobile and it was easy but I want a more modern and flexible store than doteasy offers and frankly their customer support sucked whenever I needed it.

Anyone know if there's an ecommerce platform out there that has what I am looking for in my bullets without having to hunt down and pay for 3rd party add ons?

K e v i n, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. HostWinds_Jesse

HostWinds_Jesse Member

Best Answers:
    Can you just use usps? If it fits it ships? Hand write all your labels?

HostWinds_Jesse, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  3. K e v i n

K e v i n Member

Best Answers:
    My volume is too high for hand writing labels. I have since found a solution that's working for me.

K e v i n, Jun 2, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.