1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Specialized review writer

Discussion in 'Services' started by arghya139, Oct 24, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,
    If you are looking for specialized review writer, please do not look anywhere else, I am your go to guy here. Many clients can vouch for me.

So what are my selling points :
    1. Well researched review? Obviously, but I can read between the fine points to know what is what basically.
    2. Inclusion of Graphs and Charts : I include graph and charts in most of the contests to make them more informative and attractive to read. Well eye candies are always good, ain't they?
    3. I have a team - basically we have seperate persons who does the research, check viability, check ongoing market trends etc for big projects which require lots of quantity and quality as well. So you can be assured your content is in good hands.
    4. Additional Services : as I have mentioned I have a team, we can do submissions as well. For extra charges, of course.
    5. Live review writer - if you can send your product to us, we will check and include image review for that, yes we have done that several times.

My charge start from 29 bucks for around 1500 - 2000 word articles. Payable upfront via PayPal or Bank.

For any further questions, questions, samples feel free to send me a msg.

arghya139, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  2. HHH44

HHH44 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there a fee after some time has past?

HHH44, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  3. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member