1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Special Wordpress Plugin Development Training

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ZeeshanButt, Aug 16, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have started a fantastic wordpress plugin development course.
    Duration is 3 months. 100 Lectures. Each lecture is 35 mins. 15 plugins will be made in this course. All plugin api functions will be covered. Daily assignments. Weekly test and monthly exams. You will be expert and standing at an advance level after doing this course. It i not basics course. It is advance level course where from the first day you are creating a small plugin that interacts with database. We are covering all aspects of custom plugin development. This is a must to do course. You will not find a course like this anywhere. It will make you journey very easy to wordpress plugin development. Of course, a lot of earning and opportunities are for the one who completes this course. Course price is just $10 per month. Demos of each lecture(5-7 minutes) will be uploaded for free members. You can send message to my whatsapp number +923164620657 or add skype softpower1 to get registered.

ZeeshanButt, Aug 16, 2016 IP